This is the official 2019 Project Healthcare Application. This application is for both Bellevue Project Healthcare and Brooklyn Project Healthcare programs. You may only submit one application and apply to one program. You will be asked to select your preferred program on your application.
The deadline to submit your application is Monday, February 4th, 2019 at 11:59pm (EST). We will not offer any extensions.
To get started, please click the sign up button to create an account. To activate your account, please click the link in the confirmation email.
Please know, you will need several supplemental materials for your application:
- Current Resume
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- We require two professional letters of recommendation. Letters can be from employers, professors, supervisors, etc. (former and/or current)
- Letters are submitted by recommenders on your behalf. You (the applicant) are not uploading letters yourself.
- Letters must contain signatures (physical or electronic) and be on official letter head
- All letters are 100% CONFIDENTIAL. When completing an application, you will be asked to provide the email addresses of two recommenders. The recommenders will receive a secure email and be asked to upload a letter on your behalf. You (the applicant) will NOT be able to view this letter when accessing your application.
- An Essay
- Please discuss in 500-750 words why you are interested in participating in Project Healthcare. What can you contribute to the program and how can being in this program help you obtain the future career goals listed on your application?
- Presentable Photo
- Please provide us with a presentable photo of yourself for our references.
Lastly, there is a $10 administrative processing fee for your application.
If you have any technical questions (regarding issues with the Fluid Review website, please email support@FluidReview.com).
We welcome any program related questions, should you have them.
Project Healthcare Selection Committee 2019
NYU School of Medicine
Ronald O. Perelman Department of Emergency Medicine
NYU Langone Health / Bellevue Hospital Center